Assam Scooty Scheme: Assam government has been doing an enormous effort to provide every possible help to the citizens of the state. This time, the government has come up with a scheme called Assam Scooty Scheme or Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023. Under this scheme, Scooty will be provided to the girl’s student who has recently passed their higher examination with good marks. So, today we are going to discuss the Assam Scooty Scheme related details like eligibility criteria, objective, benefits, necessary documents required, etc. We will also share the step by step procedure to apply for the scheme. So, readers are advised to go through the article completely to get more details of the scheme.
Table of Contents
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
With the continuous efforts of the Government of the Assam state, citizens are being provided every possible help. Now after the declaration of 12th class results by the Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council, the government has decided to provide free scooty to all the girl’s students who have scored first division in their intermediate examination. This has been announced by the finance minister of Assam state under the banner AHSEC Scooty Scheme under the Pragyan Bharati Scooty. In this scheme, scooty will be provided on the basis of their performance in the intermediate examination irrespective of the social status. So, each student who has scored first in the examination will be awarded scooty by the government. To avail of the benefits of this scheme, candidates have to apply online from the official website of the scheme.
Key Heightlights Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
|Scheme Name||Assam Scooty Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Objective||Providing Free Scooty to All Meritorious Students|
|Beneficiary||Students of Assam|
Objective of Assam Scooty Scheme
The scheme has been launched by the government in keeping the various objectives in mind. Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme will provide Scooty to the meritorious girl’s student that will help in continuing their further education. This will help in empowering the girls of the state. Students can now easily reach their respective colleges or coaching centres, they don’t need to stand for someone from their family or outsider. The Scooty scheme will motivate the other students to continue their education effectively. Assam Scooty Scheme will empower the women of the state.
Scheme Related Dates
- Application Forms Submission Starts – Will be intimated soon
- Application Forms Submission – Will be intimated soon
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Benefits
- The scheme has been launched to provide benefits to the citizens. Some of the common benefits of the scheme are as follows.
- Scooty will be provided to all the meritorious girl’s student of the state who has scored the first position in their 12th class examination.
- Free textbooks, uniform, and other necessities will also be provided by the Assam government.
- Rupees 1000 will be provided to 1 lakh students for the textbooks by the government of Assam.
- For graduate and postgraduate students, the textbook incentive amount is Rs 1500 and Rs 2000.
- Also, Rs 1000 per month provided to the student as mess charges.
- Students can also avail of a one-time education loan subsidy of rupees 50,000.
- Free admissions will be conducted for all the students from Higher secondary level up to Postgraduate level.
Assam Scooty Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants are requested to check the eligibility before applying for the scheme and the eligibility is as follows:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- Only female candidates are eligible for this scheme.
- She must have scored first division in her intermediate examination.
- She must be studying in any government school of Assam.
Documents required to apply for are mentioned here
- Aadhaar Card
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Apply for Assam Scooty Scheme 2022
The willing candidate has to apply online to avail of the benefits of the scheme. The application procedure for the scheme is as follows:
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme.
- Now you have to choose the option Choice of Scooty or you can directly select the link given here.
- A new application form will appear on the screen.
- Now provide your roll number, registration number, and select your year.
- Click on the login option.
- Now you have to select the scooty you want to take.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- Download the application form and keep it for future.