NRC Assam Exclusion Draft List 2019 has been released by the Assam National Register of Citizen at the official email@example.com. Approximate 3.29 Crore Peoples of Assam had applied for National Register of Citizen (NRC) out of which 2.9 crore were found to be eligible. Recently on Wednesday State coordinator of NRC were declared approximate 1.02 Lakh people ineligible under Assam NRC Additional Draft Exclusion List. The applicant of NRC may check their name in Assam NRC Additional Draft Reject List by simply entering the “ARN Number” and to Know Your Application Receipt Number (ARN) Follow the Given below Procedure.
Table of Contents
Assam NRC Additional Draft Reject List
The People who have been found objectionable in the NRC Verification List will get the Letters of Information (LOI) along with the reason for exclusion. These More than 1 Lakh People has been excluded due to the reason of DF (Declared Foreigner) or DV (Doubtful Voter) or PFT (persons with cases pending at Foreigners Tribunals) or their descendants. If you are the Citizen of Assam state and you have applied under NRC Verification then you have to Check your name under Assam NRC Additional Draft Exclusion List.
How to Check Assam NRC Additional Draft Exclusion List
- The Native of Assam who want to check their name under NRC Additional Draft Reject List Firstly visit at the official website@ http://www.nrcassam.nic.in/
- Now at the Official website Of NRC You will find the “Exclusion List” Option. Click on the option.
- After that enter Your Application Receipt Number (ARN).
Know Your ARN Number
At the Official Website of NRC You will find the “Know You ARN”.
- Click on the Option and open a new window
- This is to inform all concerned online applicants that in case you have misplaced or lost your Application Receipt Number (ARN), which was issued against your Online Application Form, call us at our toll free helpline number 15107. Our call center agent shall assist you with the ARN.
- CALL US ON 15107 (within Assam)
DIAL 18003453762 (from outside Assam)
How to File Your Claims for NRC Draft Exclusion List
The Persons who have been rejected in National Register of Citizen (NRC) will get the opportunity to file their Claims which will be disposed through a hearing by a Disposing Officer and hearings will start from 5th July 2019 these hearings dated will also be available online in the NRC website from June 29 onwards.