Scholarships are a dream of every student because through the scholarship many incentives are provided to all of the students who are unable to pay their fees and clear their dues of the school that they are going into. In ONGC Scholarship article today, we will share with everyone the important aspects of the oil and natural gas Corporation scholarship for the year 2020. In this article today, we will share important specifications such as the eligibility criteria and application process.
ONGC Scholarship Application Form
The oil and natural gas corporation of India has come up with the scholarship scheme for the students who belong to the Scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe category of India. The oil and natural gas corporation of India has come up with the scholarship to provide financial facilities to all of the students who belong to SC and ST category so that they can carry on their education without having to worry about the financial burden that they are imposing on their families.
Overview of ONGC Scholarship
|Launched by||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation|
Incentives In ONGC Scholarship Scheme
The following table given below will direct us with information about courses and incentive which are provided under the oil and natural gas corporation scholarship for the year 2020:-
|Courses||Duration of Course||Qualifying Exam||ONGC Scholarship Amount per Month|
|Engineering||04 Years||10+2||Rs. 4000/-|
|MBBS||04 Years||10+2||Rs. 4000/-|
|MBA||02 Years||Graduate Degree from any recognized University||Rs. 4000/-|
|Master in Geology & Geophysics||02 Years||Graduation||Rs. 4000/-|
Distribution Of Seats
The following states are distributed among different types of states and on the basis of gender through the ONGC scholarship:-
|Maharashtra Gujarat Rajasthan Madhya Pradesh Goa Daman & Diu Dadar & Nagar Haveli||100|
|Assam Sikkim Mizoram Arunachal Pradesh Nagaland Manipur Meghalaya Tripura||100|
|Tamil Nadu Kerala Karnataka Andhra Pradesh Telangana Puducherry Lakshadweep Andaman & Nicobar Islands||100|
|Bihar Jharkhand Odisha Chhattisgarh West Bengal||100|
|J&K Delhi Chandigarh Uttarakhand Uttar Pradesh||100|
The following documents will be required while applying for the scholarship:-
- Certified copy of Caste Certificate in Hindi/English
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Class 10 Marksheet as proof of age
- Copy of Class 12 mark sheet in case of Engineering/MBBS students
- Copy of Graduation mark sheet in case of MBA/Master’s in Geology/Geophysics students
- Certified copy of annual income certificate of the family in Hindi/English language
- Bank details of the applicant in the ECS form as prescribed
- Copy of PAN card or the tentative date for submission of PAN card copy (in case it is not available)
To apply for the scholarship scheme you have to follow the following eligibility criteria mentioned below:-
- The Candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidate should be perusing his studies in India only.
- The applicant must be pursuing full-time regular courses by ISC/CBSE/MCI/AICTE/UGC/Associated Universities/State Education Boards/State Government/Central Government.
- The applicant must belong to SC/ST category.
- The applicant must have a Master’s Degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA.
- Students must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in 10+2 standard.
- Students must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in their Graduate Degree for Post Graduate courses like Geology/Geophysics/MBA.
- OGPA/CGPA (Overall Grade Point Average) must be a minimum of 6.0 in 10 points scale of the grading system.
- The annual income should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lakh or month income Rs. 37500/-.
- The student’s age should not be over 30 years.
- Candidates must not be availing any scholarship before from any sources.
ONGC Scholarship 2020 Apply Online
- The Candidate who wishes to apply online for ONGC Scholarship Firstly they have to visit at the official website.
- Now at the homepage of the official website, you will get APPLY SCHOLARSHIP Option
- Click on the Option and choose scholarship as per your eligibility.
- Now go for registration and fill the online registration form.
Offline Application Procedure
To apply for the scholarship, you need to follow the simple procedure which is given below:-
- First, visit the official website of this scheme
- Download the application form available on the website.
- Take a print out of the form.
- Attach all the documents mentioned above.
- Enclose it in an envelope and submit to “Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Green Hills Tel Bhavan, Dehradun – 248 003”
General Precautions ONGC Scholarship
The following precautions must be kept in mind while filling out the application form for the scholarship:-
- Scholarships are for studies undertaken in India, and for Indian nationals only.
- The decision of the Company with regard to selection will be final.
- No correspondence on the selection process will be entertained.
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in class XII in case of admission to Engineering and MBBS courses and Graduation in case of post-graduation courses in Geology, Geophysics, and MBA.
- The company has the discretion to alter or discontinue the scholarship without any notice.
- The students already getting ONGC scholarship prior to revision of scholarship will not be eligible for this revised scholarship.
- The final list of the scholarship beneficiaries is likely to be posted on the website.
- The award of the scholarship shall not confer any right of employment on the beneficiary with the ONGC group of companies or its joint ventures.
- The scholarship will be paid on an annual basis only.
- The continuation of Scholarship, once awarded, should be subject to the satisfactory conduct and performance of the candidate in their examinations on an Annual/Semester basis every year.
- The scholarship shall not be paid for the year the student fails to maintain the scale of 5 points minimum out of 10 points of CGPA/OGPA or secures less than 50% in the Annual/Semester examination.