Central government is providing the facility to link PAN card to Aadhaar for citizens of the country. The Income Tax Department has released the official website to link the PAN card to the Aadhaar card. Now any person of the country can Link their PAN card to Aadhaar card through an online portal. Dear friends, today we are going to tell you through this article how you can link the PAN card to Aadhaar card. So read our article carefully.
Table of Contents
Pan Linking Last Date Extended to 31 st Dec
People of the country who want to link PAN with Aadhaar card, they can link online by visiting on the official website of Income Tax Department. The last date for linking PAN card to Aadhaar card was placed on 30 September 2019, which has been extended to 31 December 2019. Interested beneficiaries of India, if they want to link their PAN card then they can get it done by 31 December 2019.
Method Of Linking PAN Card to Aadhaar
Now it is mandatory for the citizens of the country to link their unique identification number to the permanent account number (PAN). If an Indian citizen does not link his PAN card to Aadhaar within the time limit, then his PAN card will be declared invalid. Supreme Court says that Aadhar card is very important to file income tax and get new PAN card So all Indian citizens should have an Aadhaar card.
Overview of Link Pan with Aadhaar
|Name of Scheme||Pan Aadhaar Link|
|Department||Income Tax Department of India|
|Last date to Link Pan with Aadhaar||31 December 2019|
|Beneficiary||Pan Card Holder|
|Mode of Linking||Online|
|Type of Scheme||Central Government|
Objective to Link Pan
The main objective of centralizing the linking of PAN card with Aadhaar is to stop the fake documents running in the country and to prevent the fraud of the identity card happening in the country. Prevention of corruption in the country by connecting PAN card with Aadhar card.
Importance of Link Pan with Aadhaar
Aadhaar Card is an important document of identification of Indian citizens. It is useful only for providing good governance in the country. The Aadhaar card serves as the identity of the citizens of the country. A name made to link PAN card to Aadhaar will help in getting rid of the troubles of many PAN cards. People of the country will get a lot of benefits from the government by connecting a PAN card with Aadhaar.
How to link PAN card to Aadhar card
Through Income Tax Department’s Official website
If you are registered on the income tax department’s filing website and if you file income tax returns, then the pen card is linked to the Aadhaar card. If you have mentioned the 12 digit number of Aadhaar card while filing income tax, then you can see through online portal.
Link Online Pan With Aadhaar Online
If you have not registered on the income tax website, then they can link their PAN By given method.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Income Tax Department.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open on which you will see the option of link Aadhaar.
- Have to click on this option. After clicking on this option, an application form will appear in front of you.
- Fill All the information asked in the application form such as name, PAN card number, Aadhaar card number, etc. have to be filled.
- Fill the captcha code and then click on the submit button.
- After this, a successful message will be displayed on your computer screen.
Link Pan with Aadhaar through SMS Service
- If you are not able to link PAN card to Aadhaar card through the filing portal then you can also do it through Sans on your mobile phone.
- You can message any one of these two, which is NSDL e Governor Infrastructure Limited or UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited.
- After this, to link PAN to Aadhar card, send your Aadhaar and PAN card identification number in the format given below.
- UIDPAN SPACE 12 digit Aadhaar number SPACE 10 digits PAN to either 567678 or 56161.
Through service centers
- The above-mentioned services can be linked to the Aadhaar card through the service centers selected by the central government.
- The service centers will be initiated from NSDL and UTI to carry out the linking project.
- To link PAN card to Aadhar card, you have to fill the attached form. Fees will have to be paid for linking Aadhaar card to PAN card in service centers.
- If you want to improve your PAN card at the service center, then you will have to pay 110 rupees and if you want to make any improvement in Aadhaar, then you have to pay 25 rupees fee.
Submit Online /Offline Requests for Linking of Aadhar Number and PAN
You can do Online Linking of the Aadhar with your PAN by logging on to the Income Tax e-felling portal. You can also do it through SMS. There are there ways of linking your PAN to your Aadhar.
- Linking of Aadhar Number And PAN via SMS
- Without login into your account to step procedure
- Login into your account 6 step procedure