Hey friends, Online form for Kartarpur Corridor Registration has been started now which was going to start from 21st October, 2019 onwards as per the information provided by the Chairman of the Land Ports Authority of India and Additional Secretary in the Ministry of Home Affairs Govind Mohan on 16th October, 2019, But Due to some unresolved issues it wasn’t started at that time. A further article will state the rest details about the Kartarpur Gurdwara Darbar Sahib Yatra, please have a look on it to gab information.
Kartarpur Corridor Registration
Kartarpur Gurdwara Darbar Sahib Yatra is going to start from 10th November 2019. This yatra between India and Pakistan will be visa-free travel of Indian pilgrims to Gurudwara Darbar Sahib using Kartarpur Corridor. Pilgrims only have to carry their passports with them. Both the countries decided that the corridor will open throughout a year and seven days a week. Pilgrim has a choice to visit there in a group or individual. All the pilgrims who wish to go to the Gurdwara Darbar Sahib have to register themselves first. The online application form filling procedure has started by the Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Executive Committee.
Features of Kartarpur Yatra 2020
Online registration doesn’t mean you get permission to travel. You will get confirmation about travel 4 days before the proposed date of travel. You will have to go in the morning and need to come back on the same day. You are not allowed to go anywhere outside the temple. Pilgrim is allowed to carry 11000/- INR only and one baggage upto 7 kg weight.
Kartarpur Corridor Registration Highlights:
|Temple name||Gurdwara Darbar Sahib|
|Conducting body||Land Ports Authority of India|
|Travel through||Kartarpur Corridor|
|Location||Kartarpur, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Commencing date||Will commence soon|
The government of India asked Pakistan to reconsider the pilgrim charges, allow 10,000 pilgrims on special occasions and an Indian protocol officer to accompany them. Pakistan does not respond to these requests made by Indian officers yet.
Online Registration Procedure for Kartarpur Corridor
- Applicants have to go to the official website to seek an application to visit the GurdwaraDarbar Sahib.
- From the home page of the website you have to click “General Instructions for pilgrim”
- Read it carefully and click “Apply Online” link
- Select your nationality Indian or Foreigner
- Select journey date and click continue
- Part A Application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details in the application form as asked such as passport-type, passport number, name on passport, date of issue, date of expiry, place of issue and Gender
- Now Enter the captcha and click save & continue option, part B application form appears on the screen
- Enter your address, phone number, marital status, profession details, blood group, email Id, etc.
- Click submit and next to open part C of application form
- Enter criminal case details registered against you if any
- Submit it and click save & continue option to open part D
- If you are traveling as a group enter their details and submit the form
- Upload you recently click passport size scanned image
- Upload the front and back of your passport after scanning
- Submit the application form after review of the details
Kartarpur Corridor Registration Status
- Applicants have to go to the official website to seek an application to visit the Gurdwara Darbar Sahib.
- From the home page of the website you have to click “registration status” option from the menu bar
- Enter registration number, passport number, and date of birth
- Enter captcha code and click submit option
- Support Help Line 0183-2500463
- Support Email Id firstname.lastname@example.org