Good news for the citizens of the country who belongs to Muslim Religion, Hajj Application Form 2020 has been started. Online application forms have been released for the HAJ of the Muslim citizens of India by the Haj committee. The online registration procedure has already commenced from 10th October’19 for the pilgrims who are willing to embark on Hajj 2020. Here in this article we provide the detailed procedure to seek application for Haj and other relevant details you just have to scroll the page down to read the details.
Hajj Application Form 2020
Haj Committee of India has announced the online form filling for the upcoming Hajj 2020. Now the hajj will be held in the year 2020 For this online application forms submission have already stated. Those Muslim citizens of India who are willing for the Haj have to register themselves first. The online registration procedure is mentioned below. For haj, pilgrims have to pay Rs.300 /- nonrefundable processing fee. All the provisionally selected pilgrims have to pay Rs.81000.
Features of Hajj 2020
After making payment pilgrims have to submit pay-in-slip along with a medical fitness certificate within one week of the Qurrah. Selection will be done by the HCoI on the basis of the uploading of HAFs along with pay-in-slip, Medical Screening, and Fitness Certificate and their essential documents by SHC and receipt of Passport, after due verification.
Highlights of Hajj Application Form 2020
|Association name||Haj Committee of India|
|Commencing date||10th October 2019|
|Last date||10th November 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For Hajj 2020
Any citizen of India, who is a Muslim, can apply for Haj except:
- Those who do not have the mental or physical health.
- Those affected with polio, tuberculosis, congestive cardiac & respiratory ailment, acute coronary insufficiency, coronary thrombosis, mental disorder, infectious leprosy, AIDS or any other communicable disease/disability.
- The person not in possession of a machine-readable valid Indian international passport issued on or before 10th December 2019 and valid at least upto 20th February 2021.
- Persons whose legs are amputated, who are crippled, handicapped, lunatic or otherwise physically / mentally incapacitated.
- A person who has already performed Haj in any earlier year through HCoI.
- Ladies not accompanied by SharaiMehram except Ladies above 45 years of age, who wish to go for Haj but do not have a Male Mahram and their school of thought (Maslak) permits are allowed to travel in a group of four (4). The group of such ladies should remain four (4) at all stages of Haj journey.
- Ladies in advanced stages of pregnancy, especially those who are in such a stage at the time of outbound flight to the KSA.
- A person against whom any Court has issued an order prohibiting him/her to travel abroad.
Procedure to Fill Haj Application Form 2020:
- Open the official website of the Haj Committee of India.
- Now go to the “online application” option from the menu bar
- Select “Apply Online” from the drop-down list
- From the new web page appear on the screen click “New User Registration”
- Now enter the details in the form first enter your mobile number, email ID, first name, last name, password, state, district and security code
- Tick “I confirm that the information furnished above is true and correct”
- Now click “submit details” option
- OTP has been sent on the mobile number you entered confirm the OTP for account verification and submit
- A confirmation message will appear on the screen
Form filling process
- Now you have to login by entering your mobile number and password
- Select your category and click next
- Now select the details like number of Adults, Infants, Accommodation Category, State, District and Embarkation point as asked in the form
- As you choose Embarkation point a pop-up window will appear it indicates Embarkation Fare Details
- Now click the “I Confirm” button and then click the “Next” button.
- Now enter the cover head details as per the passport in the form and click next
- Check the details appear on the screen if required click edit otherwise click confirm details
- A confirmation message appears click ok
- Now you have to enter the rest details in the form such as address, bank details etc.
- Click submit details and upload the required scanned documents (passport front, passport back, photograph, address proof and bank pay-in-slip)
- Click upload photo button and make payment via online or offline mode
- Submit the payment and A unique system generated Group ID will appear on the screen.
- Commencing date of submission of application form: 10th October 2019
- Last date of submission of application form:10th November 2019
- Official website
- Online application form
- Haj official announcement
- Guideline for online application form filling