LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme Application Form| Selected List| Last Date| Golden Jubilee Scholarship Eligibility| Online Form at www.licindia.in
A great news for the students who wanted to complete their education but due to lack of funds they are not able to complete it. Life Insurance Corporation of India (commonly known as LIC) has come up with a scholarship scheme for the economically weaker section of the society who wanted to pursue higher education but due to lack of funds their dream always remains a dream only. The applicants who wanted to know more about this scholarship, eligibility criteria, documents required, where to apply, do read our full article carefully.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 has been released by the Life Insurance Corporation Golden Jubilee Foundation. Applicants who wish to complete their higher studies but not able to do because of lack of finance so here we have a golden opportunity for them in the form of LIC Golden Jubilee scholarship. In this scholarship, contenders will get up to Rs.20000 per year in three equal instalments and Rs.10000/- for the special girl child.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme for Special Girl Child
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme Form has been launched specially for girl child, so now all the girls will have to fill the teacher LIC Golden Jubilee Form because under this scheme, the amount of 10000 for the education of all the girls will be given to the eligible girl child in three installments for 2 years. This scholarship amount will be given by the girl child for class XI and XII after completing class X, so that she can get her education. Only girls who have secured 60 percent or more marks in class X will be able to take advantage of this scholarship, as well as Their parents who have an annual income of 200000 or less can apply under this scheme.
LIC Scholarship 2022
Candidates who wish to seek application for the scholarship must have to fulfil the eligibility criteria of the same. Go to the official site and fill the application form, those who have clear 12th standard with at least 60% marks and 10th passed girl child for pursuing 12th. For more updates about the LIC Scholarship, 2022 may have to read the below-given segment of the page.
Facts About LIC Golden Jubilee
Students of the country can apply online under LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 by 18 December (Last date for Online Application is 18th December 2022).
10,000 will be awarded to Regular Special Girl Child studying in selected 10+2 course per annum and the scholarship will be payable in three quarterly installments.
So if a candidate from economically weaker section is selected for the scholarship, it is mandatory to have bank account details and cancelled check copy with IFSC code and beneficiary name.
Objective of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
LIC is well known as Life Insurance Corporation. The main aim of the Golden Jubilee Scholarship is to provide higher education to the contenders who belongs from the poor family and not able to finance their further studies. Recently this organization has issued a notice of the Life Insurance Corporation Golden Jubilee Scholarship and now the form has already started submission. Then the students have to go to the official site to fill the application form.
Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana
Brief Summary of Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022
|Scheme Name||Golden Jubilee Scholarship|
|Launched By||Life Insurance Company|
|Start Date of Application Form||Avialable Now|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Beneficiary||EWS Category Students|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Last Date of Application Form||18 December 2022|
- Appliers must complete 12th standard with 60% marks to apply for the scholarship.
- 10th passed girl child who is pursuing their education are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Family income of the candidate is must not more than Rsa.100000/- per month and Income certificate of the family is mandatory who wish to apply for the scholarship
- Any wrong information provided by the candidates may lead to the cancellation of the scholarship of them
- Contenders must have more than 60% marks in 12th to apply for the scholarship.
- Those contenders who wish to study further are eligible to apply for the scholarship only
- Applicants who wish to pursue any diploma or ITI or graduation or post-graduation in any private colleges in any discipline are eligible to apply
- Renewal of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is necessary.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship foundation can make changes in the scheme at any time
FEATURES/BENEFITS OF LIC GOLDEN JUBILEE SCHOLARSHIP
- LIC foundation has come up with this Golden Jubilee Scholarship for meritious students whose financial condition is not well.
- In this scheme, scholarship money is directly transferred to beneficiary account.
- This scheme will help students to empower their academics & career goals by removing financial barrier.
- This scheme will make higher education affordable for poor students.
Documents Required for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- Education Qualification Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- The selected regular Scholars will be rewarded with the scholarship amount of rupees 20000 in three installments.
- The selected special girl child will be rewarded with the scholarship amount of rupees 10000 while pursuing courses in 10 + 2 in three installments.
CONDITION FOR LIC GOLDEN JUBILEE SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarship will not be given to more than one student in a family.
- If a student violet any terms & conditions, the scholarship will be suspended.
- Private students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- In case of tie in the percentage of marks between students, then the scholarship will be given to that candidate whose parent have low income.
- If the candidate failed to get more than 55% marks in professional streams & 50% marks in graduation courses, then the scholarship will be discontinued.
- Special girl child should secure 50% marks in class 11th to become eligible for renewal scholarship.
- The attendance of the students should be more than 75% to be eligible for this scholarship.
- The students can only apply online through lic webpage portal.
Selection Process under LIC Scholarship
The Selection under the LIC Scholarship Scheme will be made on the basis of document verification and percentage-based merit list. After the successful verification of the Candidate’s Document, the LIC Department will start to transfer Money in the Candidate Bank Account on a monthly basis.
How to Apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- Firstly go to the official portal of the organization.
- Then go to the Search tab and search the notice regarding scholarship
- Then select the appropriate link of the scholarship
- Now you will get the information related to the scholarship
- Then read it carefully and click the Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply link
- Fill the application form that appears on the screen
- Give correct and accurate information demanded in the form
- Upload your image and signature after scanning them
- Submit the application form
- Must take a print out of the form for future use
- Check your email id as an acknowledgment mail is send to it
Precautions Of The Scholarship
If you are applying for the LIC golden jubilee scholarship you need to undertake and keep in mind the following precautions as announced by the concerned authorities:-
- Only one student in a family can avail of the benefit of the scholarship.
- The students should have proper attendance.
- Income certificate should be on a self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents and from the employer for employed parents supported by documents (from revenue department) such as land held in the name of parents.
- The scholarship may be suspended or canceled on violating any terms and conditions.
- The scholarship may be suspended or canceled if a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation will lay down the detailed procedure for processing and sanctioning of scholarships to eligible students.
- The scheme shall be evaluated at regular intervals by the LICGJF.
- The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Board of Trustees of LICGJF.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation, Yogakshema’, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 21”
- Fax No.022-22884103
The last date of submission of Application form for the scholarship will be on 24th December 2019
Note: For more updates related to the scholarship please stay connect with us.