LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme Application Form| Selected List| Last Date| Golden Jubilee Scholarship Eligibility| Online Form at www.licindia.in
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021 has been released by the Life Insurance Corporation Golden Jubilee Foundation. Applicants who wish to complete their higher studies but not able to do because of lack of finance so here we have a golden opportunity for them in the form of LIC Golden Jubilee scholarship. In this scholarship, contenders will get up to Rs.20000 per year in three equal instalments and Rs.10000/- for the special girl child.
LIC Scholarship 2021
Candidates who wish to seek application for the scholarship must have to fulfil the eligibility criteria of the same. Go to the official site and fill the application form, those who have clear 12th standard with at least 60% marks and 10th passed girl child for pursuing 12th. For more updates about the LIC Scholarship, 2021 may have to read the below-given segment of the page.
Objective of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
LIC is well known as Life Insurance Corporation. The main aim of the Golden Jubilee Scholarship is to provide higher education to the contenders who belongs from the poor family and not able to finance their further studies. Recently this organization has issued a notice of the Life Insurance Corporation Golden Jubilee Scholarship and now the form has already started submission. Then the students have to go to the official site to fill the application form.
Brief Summary of Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021
|Scheme Name||Golden Jubilee Scholarship|
|Launched By||Life Insurance Company|
|Start Date of Application Form||Avialable Now|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Beneficiary||EWS Category Students|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance|
- Appliers must complete 12th standard with 60% marks to apply for the scholarship.
- 10th passed girl child who is pursuing their education are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Family income of the candidate is must not more than Rsa.100000/- per month and Income certificate of the family is mandatory who wish to apply for the scholarship
- Any wrong information provided by the candidates may lead to the cancellation of the scholarship of them
- Contenders must have more than 60% marks in 12th to apply for the scholarship.
- Those contenders who wish to study further are eligible to apply for the scholarship only
- Applicants who wish to pursue any diploma or ITI or graduation or post-graduation in any private colleges in any discipline are eligible to apply
- Renewal of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is necessary.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship foundation can make changes in the scheme at any time
Documents Required for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- Education Qualification Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- The selected regular Scholars will be rewarded with the scholarship amount of rupees 20000 in three installments.
- The selected special girl child will be rewarded with the scholarship amount of rupees 10000 while pursuing courses in 10 + 2 in three installments.
Selection Process under LIC Scholarship
The Selection under the LIC Scholarship Scheme will be made on the basis of document verification and percentage-based merit list. After the successful verification of the Candidate’s Document, the LIC Department will start to transfer Money in the Candidate Bank Account on a monthly basis.
How to Apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- Firstly go to the official portal of the organization.
- Then go to the Search tab and search the notice regarding scholarship
- Then select the appropriate link of the scholarship
- Now you will get the information related to the scholarship
- Then read it carefully and click the Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply link
- Fill the application form that appears on the screen
- Give correct and accurate information demanded in the form
- Upload your image and signature after scanning them
- Submit the application form
- Must take a print out of the form for future use
- Check your email id as an acknowledgment mail is send to it
Precautions Of The Scholarship
If you are applying for the LIC golden jubilee scholarship you need to undertake and keep in mind the following precautions as announced by the concerned authorities:-
- Only one student in a family can avail of the benefit of the scholarship.
- The students should have proper attendance.
- Income certificate should be on a self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents and from the employer for employed parents supported by documents (from revenue department) such as land held in the name of parents.
- The scholarship may be suspended or canceled on violating any terms and conditions.
- The scholarship may be suspended or canceled if a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation will lay down the detailed procedure for processing and sanctioning of scholarships to eligible students.
- The scheme shall be evaluated at regular intervals by the LICGJF.
- The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Board of Trustees of LICGJF.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation, Yogakshema’, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 21”
- Fax No.022-22884103
The last date of submission of Application form for the scholarship will be on 24th December 2019
Note: For more updates related to the scholarship please stay connect with us.