Coronavirus is a deadly virus that causes illness. There is a growing concern about this virus among the citizens of the country. It is necessary to prevent yourself with this deadly virus. Here in this article, you will get all the details related to the coronavirus such as how you can prevent yourself from this virus, what are the Coronavirus Helpline Number issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and other required information. Please have a look at the below-given segment of this page.
Common causes of coronavirus infection:
- Respiratory symptoms,
- Shortness of breath
- Breathing difficulties
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome
- In some cases kidney failure and even death.
Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
How you can prevent yourself with Coronavirus
- Regular hand washing
- Covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing
- Cook meat and eggs properly or avoid to eat
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing
- Avoid participating in large gatherings
- If you find symptoms of coronavirus imminently contact on helpline numbers
Current Cases Detected in India
This virus is first found in Karnataka, India to a 76-year-old man. With the effect of this virus, he died. Before his death after examine his blood samples experts confirmed that he is suffering from coronavirus. After that this virus is found in other states/ UT’s of the country.
|S. No.||Name of State / UT||Total Confirmed cases (Indian National)||Total Confirmed cases ( Foreign National )||Cured||Death|
|7||Union Territory of Ladakh||3||0||0||0|
|9||Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir||1||0||0||0|
|Total number of confirmed cases in India||58||17||3||1|
Coronavirus Helpline Number State Wise
|S. No||Name of the State||Helpline Nos.|
Coronavirus Helpline Number Union Territory Wise
|S. No||Name of Union Territory (UT)||Helpline Nos.|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||03192-232102|
|3||Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||104|
|5||Jammu & Kashmir||1912520982, 0194-2440283|
All India Helpline Number
- If you would like to know more about this virus, you may call on 24*7 service number +91-11-2397 8046 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.