Yuva Nestam Scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh CM for the unemployed graduate candidates of the state. AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam will give the benefits Up to 12 lakh youth of the state. The last of AP Mukhyamantri Unemployment Scheme Online Registration is 25th December 2018 so hurry up and make sure your Online Registration in the Yuva Nestam Scheme. In the below section we will provide you all the information which are necessary for Yuva Nestam Scheme Online Registration.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam scheme
Under the AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam scheme each youth of the Andhra Pradesh state will get the benefit that fulfilled all eligibility criteria. Under this Scheme youths will get this monthly allowance to pursue skill development courses and reduce the burden on the family of unemployed youths. The candidate who will apply in the Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham / Unemployment Allowance scheme will get amount of allowance INR 1000 Per Month.
Brief Details Of Yuva Nestham Unemployment Scheme
|Scheme name||AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam scheme|
|Launched by||CM N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Last date to Apply online||25th December 2018|
|Allowance Amount||INR 1000.00|
Yuva Nestham Unemployment Scheme
The candidates who comes below the poverty line and they are still unemployed can be registered themselves under the Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham / Unemployment Allowance scheme. The Government of Andhra Pradesh providing them Unemployment Allowance of INR 1000.00 P.M. So check all the eligibility Criteria in the below section.
Documents Required For Yuva Nestam Scheme Online Registration
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile of Andhra Pradesh
- Mobile Number Linked With Aadhaar.
- White Ration Card
- Diploma/Graduate/Post Graduate Certificates
How to apply online AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme
For applying under this Scheme you have to follow the following steps
- First of all go to the official website of the Yuva Nestam Scheme.
- Click on the apply online section which are given at the home page.
- After click on apply online section.
- Provide your adhaar number and mobile number.
- Verify your mobile number and adhaar number by OTP.
- After the verification process fill all the required details
- Upload all the Documents and photographs
- In the last of the application form click on the submit button
- In the below section we are providing you the user manuals.
|Yuvanestham_Mobile application User manual|
|Yuniversity login_User manual|
|Central Govt. Scheme|