Yuva Nestam Scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. N. Chandrababu Naidu in the month of November 2018. The objective of AP Yuva Nestam Scheme is to empower the youth of the state and provide them a number of better career opportunities. To fill the target of Yuva Nestam Scheme the state govt. is providing unemployment allowance of INR 1000 p.m. The last of AP Mukhyamantri Unemployment Scheme Online Registration is 25th April 2019 so hurry up and make sure your Online Registration in the Scheme. In the below section we will provide you all the information which are necessary for Online Registration.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Yojana
Under the AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Yojana each youth of the Andhra Pradesh state will get the benefit that fulfilled all eligibility criteria. Under this Scheme youths will get this monthly allowance to pursue skill development courses and reduce the burden on the family of unemployed youths. The candidate who will apply in the Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham / Unemployment Allowance scheme will get amount of allowance INR 1000 Per Month.
Brief Details AP Unemployment Scheme
|Scheme name||AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Yojana|
|Launched by||CM N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Last date to Apply online||25th April 2019|
|Allowance Amount||INR 1000.00|
Yuva Nestham Unemployment Scheme
The candidates who comes below the poverty line and they are still unemployed can be registered themselves under the Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham / Unemployment Allowance scheme. The Government of Andhra Pradesh providing them Unemployment Allowance of INR 1000.00 P.M. So check all the eligibility Criteria in the below section.
Documents Required For Online Registration
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile of Andhra Pradesh
- Mobile Number Linked With Aadhaar.
- White Ration Card
- Diploma/Graduate/Post Graduate Certificates
How to Apply Online AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme
For applying under this Scheme you have to follow the following steps
- First of all go to the official firstname.lastname@example.org/
- Click on the apply online section which are given at the home page.
- After click on apply online section.
- Provide your adhaar number and mobile number.
- Verify your mobile number and adhaar number by OTP.
- After the verification process fill all the required details
- Upload all the Documents and photographs
- In the last of the application form click on the submit button
- In the below section we are providing you the user manuals.
|Yuvanestham_Mobile application User manual|
|Yuniversity login_User manual|
|Central Govt. Scheme|