YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme List for the beneficiary of the state is now released by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Now the Auto/Taxi/Cab Driver who has been selected as a beneficiary will get Rs 10000 on annual Basis. These Financial allowances will be given for managing the annual expenditure of Vehicles such as Vehicle insurance, fitness certificate, repairs, and other requirements. Any Applicant of AP Auto Driver Scheme may check Online YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme List by the following Process.
Beneficiary List AP YSR Vahana Mitra
Under the Scheme approximate 1.7 Lakh Auto/Taxi/Cab Driver will get cash benefits and Andhra Pradesh State Government is planning to expand Rs 400 crore for the successful implementation of the scheme. The Financial Benefits to each beneficiary will be given for the upcoming five years. YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme List & New Registration Form is available till 31st October 2019. So hurry up and make sure your registration under the scheme.
Overview of AP Auto Driver Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Introduction Date||September 2019|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Target beneficiary||Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Start Date to Apply||14th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||31st October 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Monetary assistance||10,000 rupees per year|
|Start Date||10 September|
|Toll Free Number||NA|
Selection Process of Beneficiary
After the Verification of AP Auto Driver Scheme Application, the Regional Nodal Officer i.e. Commissioner in Urban areas and MPDO in Rural areas will forward application form and Document to the Collector and upload the details of applicant to the CFMS database portal. Now in the Last District Collector will approve the Beneficiary.
About Vahana Mitra Scheme All Details
Recently Andhra Pradesh Government has started a social welfare incentive scheme for the Taxi/Cab/Auto Driver Owner of the scheme. The Registration Form of the Scheme is available till 31st October 2019. Any Eligible Vehicle Owner may apply online and avail the benefits of the scheme. Under the Scheme, transport commissioners and the district collectors will be work as Nodal Officers. If you want to Apply for Scheme then check Complete information here.
How to Check YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme List/Application Status
- The Applicant to who wants to check their name in Auto Driver Beneficiary List First they have to visit the official website.
- Now at the homepage of the official website of YSR Vahana Mitra you will get Beneficiary List/Application Status option.
- Click on this option and open a new window.
- Now enter the Your Application ID and Aadhaar Number.
- After that click on Submit Button
How to Print or Download Application Receipt
- After the successful submission of application form of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme, you may Download Receipt of your Application Form
- After that click on the Download Receipt Option
- Then enter Application Id and Aadhaar Number.