YSR Rythu Bharosa List Online Payment Status | ysr rythu bharosa login | ysr rythu bharosa payment status checking | వై యస్ ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా పేమెంట్ స్టేటస్
The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state ie Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. The scheme was launched for the welfarement of the small and marginal farmers. Under this article today we will discuss with you the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status, We will also provide you the eligibility criteria, Benefits, Features as announced by the concerned authorities under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. We have also provided the selection process under the scheme and also the documents required while filling out the application form for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme in the year 2020.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state that is Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy. The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme was launched for the welfare of small and marginal farmers of Andhra Pradesh state. The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme was launched to give financial aid to the farmer who is small and marginal. This scheme was about to launch on 15th October 2019 that is this scheme has already launched and is currently conducting its first phase.
Benefits Of YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
As announced by Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme will prevail many benefits to the beneficiaries of the scheme. Some such benefits are given below :-
- The first and foremost benefit of the scheme is the financial support that it will provide to the farmers of the state.
- Rythu Bharosa scheme will also ensure a better working environment for the farmers.
- The scheme will help provide financial security to the families whose main occupation is farming.
- Scheme will ensure a sense of belonging among the farmers towards the government.
- The scheme will benefit up to 250 lakh farmers under the Andhra Pradesh state.
Eligibility Under The Scheme
If you are applying for the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme then you must follow the given eligibility criteria:-
- The farmers belonging to Andhra Pradesh state can avail of the benefits of the scheme.
- Only poor and middle-class farmer’s families are eligible for the scheme.
- Only the farmers who are having less than 5 acres of land are eligible for the scheme.
Documents Required For The Scheme
While applying for the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme the applicants must need to submit these documents with the application form:-
- Income Certificate – Farmer needs to submit their income certificate with the application form. Income certificate is important to confirm the income status of the family because this scheme is available only for the people who are poor.
- Identity card (Aadhaar card/ pan card/ voter card) – To be eligible under the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, the candidates need to have an identity proof for example, the candidates can have an Aadhar Card because Aadhar Card consist of a Unique Identification number or the applicant can also use PAN or even voter ID card.
- Bank account – Because in the scheme there will be a yearly transaction of the financial aid to the farmer’s family. The farmer’s family need to submit their bank account and the funds will be directly transferred in the account.
How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
If you want to check your YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status then you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme
- Click on the Payment Status tab given on top of the homepage.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, the payment status will appear on your screen.
Checking Beneficiary List Under The Scheme
To check your name in the beneficiary list for the AP Rythu Bharosa scheme you need to follow these simple steps:-
- First, visit the official website of the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
- Click on the Login tab present at the home screen.
- Enter your username and password then click on the login
- If you have forgotten your password then click on Forgot Password
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Click on Send OTP
- An OTP will receive on your registered mobile number.
- Submit the OTP at the designated space.
- Enter the new password then confirm the new password.
- Click on login
- Finally, if your name is included in the beneficiary list then your every information will display on the web page.
Edit Beneficiary Information
- Follow the above-given procedure first and open the beneficiary list.
- Now click on the Edit option given in front of the beneficiary details.
- Check the details and click on the Verify Details and Details Matched option if the provided details are matched.
- Choose your Marital Status, Caste details, and Type of Beneficiary.
- Now select the Type of Land, Type of Crop, and Check Details
- Select the Details Not Matched and Reject Reason options if the provided details do not match.
- Now choose the Submit option and save details.