YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme Apply | YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Online Apply | AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Payment Status | Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
Good news for Handloom Weavers! The Honorable Chief Minister Mr. Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh has announced YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme in the cabinet meeting held on 16th October 2019. In this meeting, the CM announced that from 21st December 2019 the scheme will be implemented. Under this scheme, the government of the state will provide a grant of Rs.24000 per annum to the Handloom Weavers. In this article, you may get all the details related to the scheme.
YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme
The government of Andhra Pradesh state is going to launch the YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme. The official announcement for the scheme will be made by Chief Minister Mr. Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy in the cabinet meeting which was conducted on 16th October 2019. The implementation of the scheme will be done on 21st December 2019. The list of the beneficiaries will be released by the end of this month (October 2019) in the villages and towns.
About YSR Netanna Hastham
This scheme will give benefit to the small handloom traders who are registered with the handloom association. Small handloom traders will get a financial grant of Rs.24000 per year to invest in the business and increase their production. This step of the government will help the small handloom traders to grow.
AP YSR Navodayam Scheme 2023
Highlights of Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme|
|Launched by||Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Date of announcement||16th October’19|
|Implementation date||21st December’19|
Contenders who are willing to avail of the benefits of this scheme have to wait for the official announcement of the eligibility criteria. As per the announcement till now the candidate is must:
- registered with handloom association,
- a resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Have a bank account.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Documents Required to apply for the scheme:
- Domicile certificate
- Educational certificate
- Identity proof
- Registration certificate
- Bank account related documents
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are many benefits of the AP YSR Netanna Hastham scheme which are as follows:-
- First of all, Scheme will provide an incentive of rupees, 24000 to the handloom weavers family residing in the Andhra Pradesh state
- the scheme will help in the development of the handloom families and will encourage them to carry on the hard work
- The scheme will also help in the development of rural areas plus the development of the family those who are carrying on the handloom work.
Apply for YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme
Form filling procedure may be online or offline. The government has not started the applications filling procedure yet. The official announcement with details to seek the benefits of the scheme will be announced soon. Stay connected with us we will update the information as the other details will be released by the government in concern of this scheme.
Check Beneficiary List
- To check the beneficiary list of the scheme, you first have to go to the official website of the scheme.
- Select the Beneficiary List option from the homepage of the scheme.
- A new list will appear on the screen.
- You can also visit your Gram Panchayats as the List is also available at the Gram Panchayats.
Other cabinet meeting decisions:
- Rs.5000 per month stipend will be given to Junior advocates
- Rs.600 to Rs.710 per day hike in salaries of home guards will be given.
- The government will provide Rs.3000 per month hike for organizers of mid-day meals in schools
- Fishermen will also get a hike in the allowance to Rs.10000 from Rs.4000 during 60 days, annual conservation period when fishing is not allowed.