The government of Andhra Pradesh state has started a new program YSR Navasakam to identify the beneficiary of various Social Welfare schemes initiated by the government. Under the YSR Navasakam Scheme, the government starts a revolutionary step for the implementation of the welfare schemes. Here in this article, you may grab the information about the initiative taken by the government and the procedure followed by the government to identify the beneficiary. Readers have to read the next furnished session to grab detailed information about the scheme.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Navasakam Scheme
YSR Navasakam Scheme has been initiated by the government of Andhra Pradesh for the implementation of the various government schemes as soon as possible. Under this implementation program, the government is going to follow a procedure to identify the beneficiary of the schemes. This program has been started by the government on 20th November 2019. This program will be held by the government until 20th December 2019.
AP YSR Navasakam Survey
To identify the beneficiary’s door to door survey will be done by the village volunteers/ward volunteers, the social audit will be made by the village/ ward secretariats, selection of the beneficiaries after organizing gram Sabha and then new cards will issue to the beneficiaries. The volunteers will be going to collect the necessary information. The information is to be collected for seven welfare schemes that included YSR Fishermen Bharosa, YSR Netanna Hastam, YSR Zero Interest scheme and Amma Vodi.
Highlights of YSR Navasakam Survey
|Name of the scheme||YSR Navasakam Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched on||20th November 2019|
Procedure Followed by the Government to Identify the Beneficiary
- First Step: Scrutiny of the applications will be made first
- Second Step: Survey- first of all to identify the beneficiary a survey is to be held by the village volunteers/ ward volunteers.
- Third Step: The village volunteers/ ward volunteers will submit the data of the identified beneficiary’s to village/ ward secretariats for the social audit
- Fourth Step: The selection of the beneficiaries after organizing Gram Sabha
- Fifth Step: After that, the selected beneficiaries will be sanctioned new cards.
YSR Navasakam Scheme Schedule:
- The program has been started by the government on 20th November 2019.
- Scrutiny of applications will take place from 2nd December 2019 to 7th December 2019
- The draft list will be prepared on 9th December 2019
- Objections list will be accepted from 10 December 2019 to 14th December 2019
- Ward/village sabhas will be conducted between 15 December 2019 to 18 December 2019
- This program will be held by the government until 20th December 2019
- New Card will be sanctioned to the beneficiaries on 1st January 2020
Note: To grab the necessary information you need to read the above-mentioned article very carefully. For more details in future, you need to stay connected with our web portal.