YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme is going to launch by the Government of Andhra Pradesh state on 21st November 2019 on the occasion of World Fisheries day. This scheme is going to launch by the chief minister for the fisherman of the state. Applicants need to apply for the scheme through online mode. Form filling procedure will commence soon. To grab more details like eligibility criteria, applying procedure, benefits of the scheme and many more you need to read this article very carefully or visit the official website.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy is going to launch YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme on the occasion of World Fisheries day. The scheme is announced for the fisherman of the Andhra Pradesh state on 21st November 2019. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get monetary benefits given by the government. Fisherman’s will get a subsidy of Rs.9 on diesel and the families of fisherman will get Rs.10000 during no fishing season. Application form filling for the scheme is not yet started but will commence soon.
YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Matsyakara Nestham|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched date||21st November 2019|
|Application form commencement date||Announced soon|
|Application form closing date||Announced soon|
- The first government will provide Rs.10000/- during no fishing season to the fisherman’s family.
- Second The government will also increase the subsidy amount from Rs.6 to Rs.9 on Diesel for fisherman. The government has identified 81 petrol filling station for this purpose.
Procedure To Apply YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme
Applicants, official form filling procedure is not yet released, we will update the exact steps of the procedure as announced:
- Contenders who are eligible to apply for the Andhra Pradesh YSR Matsyakara Nestham have to go to the official website first
- After that, you need to search the official notification of the scheme
- Click on the link and read the details given in the notification carefully
- Click on apply link to fill the application form and a new web page will appear on the desktop with the application form
- Enter all the required details in the application form such as your name, date of birth, father name, address, email id, qualification, contact number and other relevant details in the application form as asked in it
- Upload your recently clicked scanned the image and other related details
- Review the information and submit the form
- Take a print out of the form in the end for further use.
- YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme is going to launch on 21st November, 2019
- Started date and last date of application form filling will commence soon
Note: Stay connected with our portal if you desire to grab more information in future.