Government of Andhra Pradesh state is going to start AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme for all junior advocates and lawyers. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get Rs.5000/- per month in case of meeting the eligibility criteria. For more details about the Law Nestham Scheme, the contenders have to read the further stated article up to the end where they may get the information such as eligibility criteria, the procedure to apply, benefits of the scheme and other related details.
AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme
Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced that the AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme will be launched on 3rd December 2019 at the occasion of National Lawyers Day. This scheme is to be launched for the junior advocates and lawyers. As per this scheme, the government will give Rs.5000/- per month to the beneficiaries who meet the eligibility criteria. Online form filling procedure has already started today. Have a look at further information and visit the official website to seek application.
Overview YSR Law Nestham Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Law Nestham Scheme|
|Scheme launched by||Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Scheme launched for||Junior advocates and lawyers|
|Scheme launched date||3rd December 2019|
|Online application form commencing date||30th October 2019|
|Online application form closing date||13th November 2019|
Benefits of the scheme
Appellants who meet the eligibility criteria of YSR Law Nestham Scheme will get the benefit of Rs.5000/- stipend per month.
- Commencing date of form filling procedure is 30th October 2019
- Closing date of form filling procedure is 13th November 2019
- Contenders must be a Law Graduate who have passed out in the year 2016 and afterwards
- Name of the appellant must have entered in rolls of advocate created by the Andhra Pradesh State Bar Council under Section 17 of the Advocates Act, 1961
- Period of practice will count from the date mentioned on certificate of enrolment issued under Section 22 of the Advocates Act, 1961
- Applicants who started practice but not completed the first three years of practice can also apply for the remaining time
- Applicant must have aadhaar card
- Age of the applicant must not exceed 35 years as on the date of issue of the G.O
Procedure to Apply for YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- To apply for the scheme appellants, need to rush for the official website.
- Now click Register option from the page appears on the desktop
- Select “Aadhaar/VID number with OTP”, “Aadhaar/VID number with Biometric” or “Aadhaar/VID number with IRIS”
- First, enter your Aadhaar/VID number and then verify it first as your chosen option
- Now enter the details like name, father name, gender, date of birth etc. as asked in the application form
- Upload your recently clicked scanned the photo and must mention your alternate mobile number and email id
- Enter your address details, your work details, education details, caste details and bank details
- Submit the information and upload the necessary documents
- Review the application form and submit it
- Must take a print out for further use. Note your Application ID.
- Helpline: 1100 | 1902
Note: For more updates stay tuned with us or visit the official website regularly.