YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme: An initiative for the Kapu community women has been taken by the CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in the form of a new scheme “YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme”. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial help to the women who belong to the kapu community. The government is going to provide Rs. 15000/- per annum for the five years. YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme and its related information such as who can apply, how to apply, documents needed to apply and other related information is mentioned below in this article.
Table of Contents
AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has started a new scheme named “YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme” for the women who belong to the kapu community. The scheme has been launched by the CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Implementation of the scheme will start in March 2020. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 75000/- to the Kapu community women by paying Rs. 15000/- per annum for the five years. Interested applicants can apply to avail the benefits of the scheme by following few easy steps as mentioned further.
YSR Kapu Nestham Update
One of the flagship schemes on YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy government “AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme” is now officially started by the government at the camp office. The state government of Andhra Pradesh has released the first instalment of Rs. 15000/- of the first year for the beneficiaries of the state. On 24th June 2020 Wednesday the state government has allocated Rs 354 crores for 2.36 lakh women beneficiaries of Kapu Nestham in the state.
Highlights of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Scheme type||State government|
|Scheme launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Approved on||27th November, 2020|
|Implementation in||24th June, 2020|
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- Kapu community women are eligible only
- Age of the applicant is must not below than 45 years and not more than 65 years
- Applicant must belong to the Below Poverty Line family
- Applicants whose family member is a government employee or pensioner is not eligible
- Applicants family owns four-wheeler is not eligible to apply except those who own Taxi, Auto, Tractors
- No family member of the applicant is an Income Tax Payer
- The total income of the family is must be less than Rs. 10000/- per month in a rural area and Rs. 15000/- per month in an urban area
- Applicant must have an active bank account
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Cast Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Residential Proofs Required
Procedure to Apply for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The application procedure for YSR Kapu Nestham is not yet disclosed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh state. Applying procedure may be online or offline. Applicants need to visit the official website to fill the online application or download the offline application form. The Government will disclose the applying procedure very soon. We will update our portal regarding the same as released by the AP govt. stay connected with us for all future updates about the scheme and its application procedure.
Beneficiary List is available atvillage and ward secretariat. If you don’t know your secretariat the follow the further mentioned steps
- Visit the official website of Navasakam
- Hit “Know Your Secretariat” option available in the menu bar
- Search district name and hit the link given in the (Urban or Rural) column front of your district name
- Search your Mandal name and select the link given in the opposite column
- Your secretariat code appears on the screen
How to Login
- Visit the official website of Navasakam.
- The homepage will open before you.
- Click on the Login option.
- A login form will open.
- Provide the username and password.
- Now click on the Login option.