YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2019 has been launched by the honorable Chief Minister Mr. Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy. The scheme has been officially launched on 10th October 2019. Under this scheme, a series of screenings and eye surgeries for everyone in the state will be done to avoid any further complications with their eyes. The screening of eyes will be done free of cost and spectacles will also be provided to the needed contenders. All the arrangement has been made by the officials at the local Government Junior College for Boys. Aspirants, please have a look on this article to grab detailed information about this scheme.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
Mr. Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy is the current chief minister of the Andhra Pradesh state not even from the last six months but has launched various schemes for the social welfare of the people. YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme is launched in Andhra Pradesh state for all the peoples, free eyes checkup and surgeries sponsored by the state government. The government will also do the distribution of Spectacles, Surgeries in the case of Cataract, Glaucoma, Retinopathy, corneal disorders etc.
Aim of YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
The State Government wants to make the future bright of the student so they are going to start YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme. This scheme is a part of Fit India Moment and for the successful implementation of the scheme State government has already ordered to the Public Health staff, one ASHA worker, public health staff includes MPHS(M), MPHS(F), MPHA(M), MPHEO, CHO, PHN(NT), APMO, DPMO.
Silent Features of YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
- Universal eye screening for the entire population and to provide Primary, Secondary and Tertiary eye care services at free of cost.
- Strengthening of existing health facilities under Government sector
- Increasing the availability of skilled manpower through capacity building
- Inclusion of private health facilities and personal for training, screening, and surgeries
- Usage of Information and Communication technology in every process of program
- Interdepartmental coordination for the active involvement of all stakeholders
- Providing the spectacles immediately after identification of refractive errors and Providing surgeries for Cataract, Glaucoma, Retinopathy, corneal disorders etc
Highlights of YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2019
|Scheme Name||YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme|
|Launched by||Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Official launched date||10th October’19|
|Organization||Medical and Health Department Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Scheme Implementation||Phase wise Manner|
Procedure to Apply for YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2019
- Go to the official web portal of the Medical and Health Department of Andhra Pradesh which is “drysrkv.ap.gov.in”
- Now you have to read the scheme related details from the site very carefully or click the available links below.
- Follow the procedure to apply for the scheme and grab the benefits of the scheme.
Note:- As per Commissioner of School Education, Government of AP, there are 62,459 schools (Both Government and private) with 70,41,988 children. All the school children shall be screened preliminarily for the identification of children with defective vision. There is no need to Apply Online to include under the scheme state Government will automatically identify beneficiaries by preliminarily screening.
|State Task force meeting||12 September, 2019|
|VC with all DMHOs, DCHS&DPM||13 September 2019|
|Conducting State level work shop with ToT||17 September, 2019|
|Conducting District level workshop with all program officers, Deputy DMHOs, DEO and Deputy DEOs,PMOO||18 September 2019 to 20 September 2019|
|Preparation of District action plan||20 September, 2019|
|Conducting Mandal level workshops by Pos/Deputy DMHOs with all Medical Officers, MEOs and Head Masters of High Schools||22 September 2019|
|Completion of website and providing logins to all the staff (RTGS)||23 September, 2019|
|Preparation and uploading the PHC wise micro action plan by MOs||18 September 2019 To 25 September 2019|
|Uploading the District action plan||25 September, 2019|
|Completion of trainings to field staff & Teachers||30 September 2019|
|Distribution of screening material||03 October, 2019|
|Conducting district coordination meeting with DEO, Deputy DEOs||04 October 2019 To 05 October 2019|
|Launch of programme||10 October, 2019|
|Preliminary screening of children||10 October 2019 To 16 October 2019|
|Completion of data uploading||17 October, 2019|
Note: Read the above-given article very carefully and stay connected with us for more relevant updates in the future.