AP YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List | Arogya Asara Scheme Application Status | Loan Verification Report YSR Asara Scheme Apply Online
Another initiative of the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government to help the poor people by launching a new health-related scheme. The name of the scheme is YSR Arogya Asara Scheme which was introduced by the government in November 2019. This scheme is for the poor patients of the state launched at Guntur General Hospital. If you are a citizen of the Andhra Pradesh state and desire to know more about this new initiative of the government, you may read the further session of this article.
Table of Contents
About AP YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
YSR Arogya Asara Scheme is a new initiative of the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state. The scheme was announced in the month of November 2019 and officially launched with the effect of 1st December 2019 at Guntur General Hospital. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the poor patients of the state for Postoperative sustenance allowance who meet the eligibility criteria. The main aim of the government is to compensate for the loss of wages for patients who undergo surgeries and provide Quality Health care to the citizens in the State. The scheme implementation supervision will be done by the Health and Welfare Department of Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Arogya Asara Highlights
|Name of the scheme||YSR Arogya Asara Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Venue||Guntur General Hospital|
|Beneficiaries||Needy patients of the state|
|Benefits||Post–operative sustenance allowance|
|Announced on||November, 2019|
|Launched on||1st December 2019|
|Supervised by||Health and Welfare Department of Andhra Pradesh|
Features of the scheme
- The government will provide finical help to the patients belongs to a poor family
- The government will provide Post Operative sustenance allowance for the Post Operative recovery period.
- Post Operative sustenance allowance will be at the rate of Rs 225 per day for the period of recovery. A maximum of Rs 5000 per month will be given to the Patients.
- This scheme will be beneficial for 4.5 Lakh people of the state
- Amount directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary
- Applicant must be the citizen of the Andhra Pradesh state
- The Applicant must take admission in hospital comes under the state health department
- Applicant must belong to reserved category ST, OBC, SC, and minority groups.
- Residential proof
- Treatment documents
- Discharge papers
- Financial Background certificate
- caste certificate
- bank account details
- ID Paper
Procedure to Apply for the Scheme
Procedure to fill the application form to avail the scheme benefits is not yet announced by the government. Applicants may have to fill the application form before getting discharged from the hospital and need to submit all the required documents too. Application form filling procedure may be online or offline. we will update the information as disclosed by the government of the Andhra Pradesh state.
Procedure To Receive Payment In YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
For availing the benefits of the Scheme, The Patient must have to provide Bank Account Number, Aadhaar Card and other Required Document at the time of admitting or Discharging from related Hospital. Now, After Discharging from the hospital, the concerned department will credit the financial amount within 48 hours. If the patient doesn’t have a bank account then the money is credited to a relative’s bank account.
Note: Appellants may stay connected with our web portal to get the news update about the YSR Arogya Asara Scheme of Andhra Pradesh government in the future.