AP Rythu Raksha Scheme Online Form | Andhra Pradesh Rythu Raksha Scheme Registration | AP Rythu Raksha yojana Online Apply | Andhra Pradesh Rythu Raksha Scheme Eligibility
Rythu Raksha Scheme has approved by the Andhra Pradesh Cabinet on dated 21st January 2019. The government of Andhra Pradesh is planning to implement Rythu Raksha Yojana from the next Kharif season. Under AP Rythu Raksha Scheme Farmer will Get RS 10000 Per Acre on yearly basis. This Financial aid will be given through Direct Transfer Mood (DBT) in Each Farmer Account. The objective of Rythu Raksha Scheme is to provide financial aid for cultivation purposes such as to purchase fertilizer, seeds etc and to make farmers independent.
Table of Contents
AP Farmer Get RS 10000 Per Acre In Kharif Season
The government of Andhra Pradesh is going to implement the Rythu Raksha Yojana for doubling the farmer’s income. Under the scheme AP Farmer will Get RS 10000 per Acre per year from upcoming Kharif Season. This financial aid will be given in two installments in every Kharif & Rabi Season as Rs 5000 per acre. This government of the state are planning to finalized the guidelines for implementing the Rythu Raksha Scheme
About Rythu Raksha Scheme
|Scheme name||Rythu Raksha Scheme|
|Launched by||State Government|
|Announcement date||21st January 2019|
|Start date to apply||Available soon|
|Last date to apply||Available soon|
|Objective||To provide financial support|
|Financial allowance||Rs 5000 per acre in each Rabi & Kharif Season|
|Beneficiary||Farmer of the State|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Silent Features of Rythu Raksha Scheme
There Following Key Features of the scheme-
- Government of the state will serve Rs 5000 per acre in each Rabi & Kharif Season.
- Now government is planning to implement the scheme.
- Small and marginal farmers, owners of lands, tenants will be eligible for the scheme.
- The Financial allowance will be given by Direct Benefit Transfer Method.
- Check Post office Savings Scheme
Benefit of Rythu Raksha Scheme
- It will Increase the crop production of the state.
- Help in doubling farmer’s income.
- This scheme will increase the agricultural employment in the state.
- Reduce the migration of peoples from the state.
- This scheme will increase the economy of the state.
- Check NTR Bharosa Pensions
How To Apply For Rythu Raksha Yojana
The government of the state is now planning to prepare the Guidelines, Application process & Eligibility for Rythu Raksha Scheme. At this government Andhra Pradesh state only announced to implement the Rythu Raksha Yojana there no additional information has shared by the responsible authority. We will update all required details as soon as government will announce it. Read Adarana 2 Scheme