NTR Bharosa Pension has launched by the Andhra Pradesh state government for providing the benefits of pensions to the Old Age, Widow and disable citizens of the state. Under the NTR Bharosa Pension scheme government provides the financial assistance to the poor and vulnerable section of the state. AP NTR pension Scheme covers the total 10 types of Pensions. AP Old Age,Disability,Widow & Other Pension Scheme is given as per the eligibility of the person under the scheme. The Main Purpose of New NTR Bharosa Pension 2019 is to serve better opportunities of survivals to the beneficiaries . This scheme will definitely increase the living standards of citizens. check the entire information of
NTR Bharosa scheme in below section.
AP Old Age, Disability,Widow & Other Pension
For providing better livelihood and survival to the poor and weaker section the state government is running various types of pension schemes. The eligible person can easily apply in the scheme and enjoy all the benefits of NTR Bharosa Pensions scheme. The financial support is provided according the type of the scheme in which the candidate has applied. The complete detail of eligibility and financial assistance according to the scheme are given in below section.Check also Adarana 2 Scheme
About NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme
|Scheme name||NTR Bharosa Pension|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh government|
|Ministry||Department of rural development|
|Beneficiary||poor and weaker section|
|Category||State govt. Scheme|
Objective of NTR Bharosa Pensions
- To provide financial support to the weaker and vulnerable section.
- Scheme provides the better options of survival.
- It becomes citizen self dependent
Types of Scheme Under NTR Bharosa Pension
There are totally 10 types of scheme comes under the NTR Bharosa Pensions which are as follows-
- Old Age Pension
- Weavers Pension
- Widow Pension
- Disabled Pension
- Transgender Pension
- Fisherman Pension
- SingleWomen Pension
- CKDU Pension
Key Features of NTR Bharosa Pension
- There are total 10 types of the pension are provided by AP Government.
- Financial assistance is given INR 1000 to INR 2500.
- Financial assistance is provided on the monthly basis.
- Scheme is only for the BPL Card holders of the state.
Amount of Financial support in NTR Bharosa Pension
- Financial support in the form of pensions for Old Age Pension,Single Women, Weavers, Widow, Fisherman, Disabled (Phc%<80), Toddy Tappers,ART pensions will be Rs.1000/- per month.
- Disabled (phc%>=80), Transgender pensions will be Rs.1500/- per month.
- Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown etiology pensions will be Rs.2500/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria NTR Bharosa Pension
- The proposed beneficiary shall be from BPL family holding white ration card.
- He/she shall be a local resident of the district.
- He/she are not covered under any other Pension Scheme.
Old Age Pension
- Old age persons, both male and female, who are 65 years of age or above and are destitute (with little or no means of subsistence and no family or relative to depend upon),.
- Weaver is 50 years of age or above and destitute.
- As per the Marriage Act 18 years and above.
- Disabled persons having a minimum of 40% disability and No age limit.
Toddy Toppers Pension
- 50 years and above. Members of Toddy Co-operative Societies (TCS) or to an individual tapper under the Tree For Tappers (TFT) scheme and who have completed 50 years of age as on 1.2.2009.
- No age limit. 6 months continuous treatment on ART (Anti Retro viral Therapy). Even already covered in any category of Social Security Pension scheme.
- No age limit.Patients under going Continuous Kidney Dialysis (Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown etiology). Even already covered in any category of Social Security Pension scheme.
- Transgender is 18 years of age or above.
- Fisherman is 50 years of age or above.
Single Women Pension
- Married women who are separated / deserted shall have above 35 years of age and the separation period shall be more than 1 year as on date of sanction of pension.
- Unmarried women who are having 30 years and above of age in Rural and for Urban 35 years and above of age and no support of the family.
How to Apply For NTR Bharosa Pension(Registration Process)
There is online application process is available for NTR Bharosa Pension. You may only online under the AP Old Age, Disability, Widow & Other Pension Scheme through offline mode.
- Get the application from form related Grama Panchayat, Janmabhoomi Committees.
- Fill the application form with all appropriate detail.
- Attached the entire required document and submit the application form to MPDO and Municipal Commissioner.
- The pensions in the rural area are sanctioned by MPDO & the in urban area is sanctioned by the Municipal Commissioner.
- After the sanctioning of the pensions the beneficiary will get the pensions in the village / ward in the presence of Sarpanch / Ward Member and the members of Gram Panchayat / Ward.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Check beneficiary status||Click Here|
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|