A new scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister Mr YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the students who belong to a poor family and want to continue their higher studies. Name of the scheme is Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. On this page you may get all the information about the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme like who can apply for the scheme, how to apply for the scheme, benefits of the scheme etc. read the article carefully to grab the information.
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Chief Minister Mr YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to launch a new scheme named “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme”. under this scheme the government is going to provide financial help to the students who are studying in Polytechnic/ ITI/ Engineering/ Degree/ PG. This scheme is launched specially for BPL and EWS candidates. The government will provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries of Rs. 20000/- per annum for food and hostel expenses along with complete fee reimbursement. This scheme has been started to promote education and encourage the students for higher studies.
Key points of Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Announced by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched for||Polytechnic/ ITI/ Engineering/ Degree/ PG Students|
- Applicant must be a resident of the Andhra Pradesh state
- Applicant must possess 12th standard and taken admission in the college/ university/ institute for further education in regular courses
- Family income of the applicant should not more than Rs.2.50 Lakh
- Family of the applicant having less wet 10 acres or dry 25 acres or 25 acres wet and dry
- No member of the applicant’s family should be a government employee or pensioner
- No family member of the applicant is paying income tax.
- Applicants must belong to BPL or EWS category
- This scheme is not for the students who are studying through distant education.
- Child of taxi and truck drivers and sanitation employees may also apply if they meet the other requirements
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Objective of the scheme
Following are the objective of the state government behind this scheme:
- To promote higher education among the students.
- To encourage the students for higher studies
- To help the financially week students for higher studies
Benefits of the scheme
- The government is going to provide complete fee reimbursement to the students.
- Along with the fee reimbursement beneficiary will get Rs. 20000/- per annum for food and hostel expenses.
Procedure To Apply Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Official form filling procedure is not yet released by the government of AP state. We will update the exact steps of the procedure as announced.
- Eligible appliers need to apply for the scheme through the official website, first visit on the official portal
- Now search the official notification of the scheme, click on the link and read the details given in the notification carefully
- Now search apply link to fill the application form and click on the link
- A new web page will appear on the desktop with an application form where you need to enter all the required details such as your name, date of birth, father name, address, email id, qualification, contact number and other relevant details as asked in the application form
- Upload you’re recently clicked scanned the image and other related details in the prescribed format
- Now before submission of the application form, you need to review the information you enter
- Submit the form and take a print out of the form in the end for further use.
Procedure to check status & eligible list
- To check contenders need to go to the official website.
- From the home page of the website you need to go to the “Know Your Secretariat” option from menu bar
- Now check your district name from the list appears on the screen
- Now choose Urban or Rural as per your location and click on the link given in the column in front of your district name
- Then choose your Mandal name from the opened list
- Click the link given in the column in front of your Mandal list
- Then note your secretariat code.
- After that enter the secretariat code and check the information.
Note: Stay connected with our portal if you desire to grab more information in future.