Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline Number has been introduced by Andhra Pradesh Government Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy on 25th November 2019 at the Tadepalli in Guntur district. YSR Citizen Helpline Call Centre will register Complaints regarding corruption. This Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline i.e.14400 will help AP Government to fight with corruption problems in the state. Under the Helpline, Facility Citizen will easily register their complaints by dialling helpline number. After registration of complaints, he/she will get a Reference number for future use.
Table of Contents
YSR Citizen Helpline Call Centre
Corruption is a big problem for every government and the people of the country. To finish this problem under the Andhra Pradesh State Government has launched the Anti-Corruption Call Centre. This Portal will definitely help in minimizing corruption problems from various Government and private sector department. Under Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline initiative government will solve the registered complaints within 15 days after completing the process of investigations.
Overview of YSR Jagan Anti-Corruption Call Centre
|Name Of Initiative||AP Anti-Corruption Call Centre|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched Date||25th November 2019|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Andhra Pradesh|
Benefits of Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline
- Jagan Government also launched YSR Citizen Helpline Call Centre Poster and made a call to the helpline number to check its functioning or not.
- Any citizen of state may easily register their complaints/ grievance freely.
- The government will keep all the details of citizen confidential.
- A citizen can also interact with Government/Departments/Offices in an easy and transparent manner.
- Complaints from all sources will be available on a single platform
YSR Anti Corruption Toll-Free Number
- Dial- 14400
How to Register Complaints at Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline
- The Citizen of Andhra Pradesh who wants to File their complaints or grievance firstly they have to dial Toll-Free Number- 14400
- After that register your complaints easily by commutating with the YSR Citizen Helpline Call Centre agent.
- Now after that you will get Reference number for future use.
- After the 15 Days of registering a complaint, you will get the solution of your grievance.