Top Asked Question In AP Grama Volunteer Interview is based on various categories. The interview for AP Grama Volunteer Post is scheduled from 11th July 2019. If you applied for Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 then you should check Top in previous 3 days. Andhra Pradesh State Panchayat Department will recruit total 4,33,126 Volunteer. The Interview will be held for 100 marks and interview committee will ask question from 5 major categories.
Table of Contents
Asked Questions In AP Grama Volunteer Interview
The possibility is that selection committee of Grama Volunteer will ask question from 5 categories such as general awareness, Government regulated scheme, awareness about local residence, Current Affairs on general issues, Education Qualification. In the below of this section we are providing you the list of important documents and top 10 expected question list.
Highlights of AP Grama Volunteer Interview
|AP Grama Volunteer Scheme
|CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Panchayat Raj and Rural Development
|Start Date to Apply
|24th June 2019
|Last Date to Apply
|5th July 2019
|Mode of Application
|No. of Vacancy
|Approx 4 Lakh
|11th July 2019 to 25th July 2019
|Type of Scheme
|State Govt. Scheme
Keep theses with you when you go for Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer interview
- Filled Application Form
- Education Qualification Certificates
- Identity Proof
- Certificate issues by medical officer
- Caste Certificate
Time Duration of Grama Volunteer Interview
- The Interview will begin from morning 10.30 A.M
- Interview time 5 minutes to 20 minutes based on candidates ability
Top 5 Categories from which Question may be asked
- Awareness about Local Residence areas.
- Awareness about Government welfare Scheme
- Good Leadership Quality and communication skills
- General awareness about local issues
- Education Qualification
Top 10 Asked Question In AP Grama Volunteer Interview (Expected questions)
- What is your name, Experience, Work, Hobbies, interest etc ?
- What are major problems in your village?
- Why do you want a village volunteer Job?
- Do you have your on vehicle?
- Questions of Navratnas ?
- Question on General Awareness?
- What will you do when the drainage system not well?
- How do village volunteer helped the Disabled?
- What is your current position and jobs?
- What is your awareness about government regulated schemes?
Note– The information which we mentioned here is collected from various online and offline sources and these all information is based on expectation. We will advise you to prepare all issues and categories. We also advice you please visit to the official website before taking any decision.