AP Adarana 2 Scheme: Apply Online | AP Adarana 2 Scheme application from | AP Adarana 2 Scheme Application Form PDF
Apply Online Adarana 2 Yojana is available for Andhra Pradesh backwards Class (BC) Community economic weaker section Artisans. The eligible citizens of the state who are seeking for Apply Online Adarana 2 Yojana & Registration Guidelines may easily get all the required details here. You can also Check Adarana 2 Scheme Application Status. In Adarana 2 Yojana government of state provides the 90 per cent financial subsidy on Purchasing Modern tools. BC Welfare department will divide the cost of the tool in three parts such as 70% will be provided as subsidy amount, 20% in the form of NBCFDC loan and remained 10 per cent will be paid by the beneficiary at the time of purchasing tools.
Table of Contents
Online Registration AP Adarana 2 Yojana
On purchasing the modern Tools & gadgets by BC community they have to spend only 10 per cent of total cost and the remained cost will be served by the Andhra Pradesh Backward Classes Co-operative Finance Corporation. If you are seeking for the method of AP Apply Online Adarana 2 Yojana then, first of all, read the Registration Guidelines and then go for Online Registration process because now the government of the state has revised the eligibility criteria and financial assistance subsidy.
Number of Beneficiary under Apply Online Adarana 2 Yojana
- The state govt. of Andhra Pradesh has received a total of 753606 online application forms till now.
- Till the Govt. has approved total 407936 and remain 34638 applications are in the current process of approval.
About Adarana 2 Yojana Online Registration
|Scheme name||AP Adarana 2 Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu|
|Department||BC Co-operative Finance Corporation|
|Start date to apply||Available Now|
|Last date to apply||Not declared|
|Beneficiary||BC community Artisans|
|Objective of scheme||To provide modern tools at subsidized rates.|
|Category||State govt. scheme|
Key Factors of Apply Online Adarana 2 Yojana
- The benefits of the scheme are divided into three parts 70%, 20% & 10%.
- If the unit cost of modern tools in 10000 rupees then 7000 will be subsidy component 2000 will NBCFDC Loan Component & remain 1000 will beneficiary contribution.
- In the previous Adarana scheme govt. has spent Rs 750 Crore.
List of Subsidized tools under Adarana 2
|Cattle and sheep rearing||Stone carving|
|Toddy Tapping||Laundry (Washer men)|
|Gold smithy||Hairdressing and Musical Bands|
|Carpentry||Stone cutting / Building construction|
Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance in 3 slabs i.e. Rs. 30000/-, Rs. 20000/- and Rs. 10000/- as unit cost as 70% subsidy amount, 20% NBCFDC loan and remained 10% will be paid by the beneficiary.
- Permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state can apply only
- Applicant must belong to Backward class category
- Age of the applicant is must in between 18 to 50 years
- It is necessary for the applicant to be registered under the Praja Sadhikarika survey
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Resident proof
- Age proof
- Caste proof
How Apply Online Adarana 2 Yojana
- In the first step go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme for Backward Classes.
- We are providing you all the direct links to apply online procedure.
- Click on the apply online section as you click on the section system will ask for a mobile number to send the One Time Password (OTP) to enable filling of the application form.
- The Enter the Mobile Number and click Get OTP.
- You need to Enter the OTP in the text box and click Validate OTP and Proceed.
- Enter the Ration Card Number and click Enter.
- Select your Name from the Family Members list.
- Fill all other required details correctly.
- Select Caste Category and Caste Name.
- Select Educational Qualification and Trade.
- Upload the Aadhaar Scanned Pdf copy
- Submit the application form.
- You will receive the Application Number.
- Keep this Application Number for checking the status of your application.
- You will need to appear in person at the MPDO office for the selection interview. The date of interview will be intimated to you through SMS.
Check Adarana 2 Yojana Application Status
- First of all, go the official website of Adarana 2 Yojana@ adarana.ap.gov.in then click on the application status section.
- The direct links are also available in the below section.
- When you click a new screen will open with the application form.
- Provide Application or Ration Card Number and check the application status.
|Adarana 2 Scheme Guidelines||Click Here|
|Application form||Click Here|
|Check Application status||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Get Andhra Pradesh more scheme||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|