AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Apply Online | Auto Driver Scheme Registration Form | YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Application Status | AP Auto Driver Scheme List | YSR Vahana Mitra Phase 2 Installment
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme for the taxi/Auto Driver has been announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. Now State Government is inviting AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Application Form at the official website@ aptransport.org. The expectation is that Andhra Pradesh Government will again open the Online Application date of 4th October 2019. Today we are going to discuss YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Application Process, Application Status, Important Dates and Benefits.
Auto Driver Scheme- YSR Vahana Mitra
The Andhra Pradesh government has recently released the data of Auto Driver Scheme Phase 2 for the auto drivers of the state. Under the Andhera Pradesh Auto Driver Scheme, Rs 10000 per year will be provided to the taxi driver in view of qualifying certain qualifications governed by the legislature of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme was started under the operation of 2019 to secure auto rickshaws, maxi cabs, taxi drivers and other light vehicles.
Overview of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Introduction Date||September 2019|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Launched by||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Target beneficiary||Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Start Date to Apply||10th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Monetary assistance||10,000 rupees per year|
|Reopen Date of Application||4th October 2019 expected|
|Toll Free Number||NA|
Required Document to Fill AP YSR Vahana Mitra Form
- The Applicant should have their Auto/ Taxi Cab.
- Driving License of Light Moter Vehicle
- Auto rickshaw / Taxi / Maxi Cab will be covered under the scheme
- Valid Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
How to Apply AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
- The Taxi/Auto/Cab Driver who wants to Register under the AP Auto Driver Scheme firstly they have to fill online Application Form.
- The online Application form of AP YSR Vahana Mitra is available at the official Website
- First of all visit at the official website
- After that, at the homepage of Auto Driver Financial Assistance scheme, you will get three types of option first Auto Driver Second Taxi Driver and third is Cab Driver
- Now choose appropriate options as per your eligibility and click on the “Online Application” link to complete the application process.
- After the successful registration under the scheme, you will get the Registration Number. Keep it safe for future use.
Step to Check AP YSR Vahana Mitra Application Status
- After the successful submission of application form of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme, you may check your application status
- After that click on the Application Status Option
- Then enter Application Id and Aadhaar Number to check application status
How to Print or Download Application Receipt
- After the successful submission of application form of you may Download Receipt of your Application Form
- After that Click on the Download Receipt Option
- Then enter Application Id and Aadhaar Number.
Benefits of AP Auto Driver Scheme
The scheme will provide Financial Assistance of Ten Thousand Rupees to each beneficiary family. The amount will be transferred in the Beneficiary’s bank account through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) method. Andhra Pradesh Government has approved Rs 400 crore for the successful implementation of the scheme. if in a particular family two-person has a Commercial 0r Public Vehicle then both of these will get Financial Support of the scheme.
Statistics Of The Scheme
the following numerical data till 10th January 2020:-
|Total Registered Application||239957|
|Total Verified Application||239957|
|Total Approved Application||236356|
|Total Scanned Application||236344|