Ap YSR Aarogyasari Scheme Details | Ysr Aarogyasari Website | YSR aarogyasri ap gov in Portal | Application Form Aarogyasri Card | YSR Aarogyasri Card Registration |
AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme has been approved by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday 4th June 2019. Dr AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme is replaced by existing Dr NTR Vaidya Seva Scheme. New Aarogyasri Scheme in Andhra Pradesh will provide the Annual 2.5 Lakh Free health treatments to All citizen whose name appears on Health Card / BPL (White, Annapurna and Anthyodaya Anna Yojana, RAP and TAP) ration card. it is 100 per cent government Funded and there is no need to pay any premium amount for availing the benefits.
Table of Contents
What is AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme?
It is a state government-funded health scheme under which state provides Rs 2.5 lakh annual health coverage to each family. AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme covers Serious diseases affecting Heart, Kidney, Cancer, Brain, Burns and accident cases of 1040 Surgeries / Therapies in 31 systems.
Objective of CM YSR Aarogyasri Health Scheme
State Government wants to provide a better facility of health services to the BPL Families. This scheme will ensure better health services and it will reduce death ratio due to lack of hospital facility. Cashless treatment under the YSR Aarogyasri Health Scheme is provided to the beneficiary in a Network Hospital.
New Aarogyasri Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
Under the Chief Minister AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme the free health coverage will be given in PHC/ CHC / Area Hospital / District Hospital and other government hospitals. Any BPL Family Holder Family Member Contact to the above-mentioned hospital to avail the benefits of the scheme. Vaidyamithras are also placed at a network hospital to guide and facilitate cashless treatment in the network hospital.
Highlights of Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
|CM YSR Aarogyasri Health Yojana
|Chief Minister Of AP
|To provide 2.5 Lakh Health Coverage
|BPL Card Holder
|To facilitate cashless treatment
|YSR Aarogyasri Trust
|Mode of Apply
|Toll free number 104.
Benefits of AP Aarogyasri Scheme
- Health coverage of 2.5 Lakh rupee will be provided.
- It is a cashless treatment scheme.
- it will reduce death ratio from the state.
- 1040 type of diseases will be covered.
- It is a 100 per cent government-funded scheme.
- Aarogyasri Scheme provides cashless treatment.
- Scheme Provide 24 hours call centre facility (Toll-Free 104).
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Aarogyasri Health Scheme
- All the citizens who have less than 35 acres of land, including wet and dry land are eligible for the scheme.
- Applicable to municipal property tax-paying families for less than 3000 SFT (334 sq. Yds).
- Outsourcing, contract, part-time employees and sanitation workers with an annual income of over Rs 5 lakh are also eligible.
- Honorary remuneration employees and private sector employees working in the public sector.
- The family who has more than one car is not eligible of YSR Arogyasri.
- The govt has issued orders in this regard.
- Families filing income tax up to Rs 5 lakh are eligible.
Application Process Of YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- First of all you have to go to the official website of YSR Navasakam Scheme.
- Now after this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to click on the download option.
- After this you will click on YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Performa.
- As soon as you click on this YSR Arogyashri Yojana to apply under this scheme, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to download this form along with it you have to get its printout. After that you have to enter all the required information in it.
- After this, you will now have to attach all your necessary documents with this form and submit this form to the concerned department. In this way you can apply online under YSR Arogyashri Yojana.
View Contact Details
- First of all you have to go official website of aarogyasri scheme
- The home page will open appear you
- you are required to click on contact us
- As soon as you click on this link a new page will appear on your screen
- On this new page, you can view all the contact details