AP Free Laptop Scheme Online Apply| AP Free Laptop Yojana| Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme|
The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched AP Free Laptop Scheme for the students to encourage them to study. Many students in the state are unable to buy laptops due to financial week background. Technology plays a very important role in today’s lifestyle. It is very important nowadays to have knowledge of advanced technology. This scheme will help the students to get technological advancement knowledge who can’t afford to buy their own laptops. Please read this article carefully to get the information about this scheme.
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 for the students of the state who are not able to buy the laptop. The main aim of this scheme is to provide the latest technical knowledge to the students and to encourage them for the studies. This scheme is specially for the visually challenged students studying in professional courses. Students with hearing, Speech impaired & orthopedically challenged can also apply for this scheme. Department of Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens, Assistant Directors, District Mangers will maintain the record of the students to avoid any false claim or double claims.
AP Free Laptop Scheme Highlights:
|Name of the scheme||Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of AP Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Visually, hearing, Speech impaired & orthopedically challenged students|
Who can avail the benefits of the scheme?
- Students whose parent’s income is less than Rs.15000 will get Laptop for free, those students whose parent’s income is between Rs.15000 to Rs.20000 have to pay half the amount of the laptop.
- The student who is studying in the professional courses and post-graduation courses will get the laptop according to WCDA & SC DOM 395.
- Student can avail the benefit of this scheme once in the lifetime
- Students have to be very careful while providing the details, any information found to be wrong then they are liable for the legal action taken by the corporation.
Specification of AP Free Laptop Scheme
- IT is proposed to procure from APTS,200 No’s Laptops @ Rs.30,000/- to the Visually Challenged Students
- Students who are Studying Professional Courses to the tune of RS.60,000/-
- It is also proposed to sanction Laptops even to Hearing Challenged –Speech Impaired and Orthopedically Challenged Students.
- The Laptop will be issued to the individual once in a lifetime.
- Aadhar Card
- Bonafide Certificate from the College/School
- Mobile Number
- Parents Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Saderam Certificate
Procedure to Apply AP Free Laptop Scheme
- First of all, contenders who are eligible to apply for the scheme have to go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and senior citizen assistance corporation.
- Now you have to click “online application” option given in the mid of the home page
- After that, you have to select “click here to apply for the differently-abled scheme” from the new page that appears on the screen
- Now search “Application for Sanction of Laptops” and click on the “Guidelines” option
- Now click “no” and a registration form will appear on the screen
- Enter the details like name, aadhar card number, mobile number and create a password
- Click the “Register” option and read the Guidelines very carefully
- Now click apply online and application form will appear on the screen
- Enter the required details in the form and upload the required documents & scanned image
- Take a review of the application form before submission.
- Submit the form at last and take a print out of the form
Apply Offline for AP Free Laptop Scheme
- First of all the Eligible candidate under the Scheme Download Free Laptop Scheme Application Form
- After that Fill Application Form with all the required details and attached all the required documents with it.
- Now Submit your Filled Application Form with all the required documentation to the Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens / District Managers, A.P. Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation
- For any assistance, you can fill the application form directly by going to the Official Website.
- Click on the Contact Us option.
- An application form will show on the screen.
- Enter the details to be filled-in in the application form.
- Click on the Submit option. OR
- You can directly follow the details mentioned here for any query.
Note: contender may follow the given procedure to apply for the scheme, please be connected with us for more relevant information in future.