AP Auto Driver Scheme has been approved by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Government on 5th September 2019. Under the YSR Auto Driver Scheme State Government will provide Rs 10000 Annually to each beneficiary. This Financial Assistance will be provided for managing annually expenditure of Taxi/Auto like Vehicle insurance, fitness certificate, repairs and other requirements. Apply Online for AP Auto/Taxi Driver Scheme and get Financial Support
Andhra Pradesh Taxi Driver Scheme 2020
The Application Form of AP Auto Driver Scheme is available at your Gram Panchayat/Nagar Palika/ Municipal Corporation Department. As well as the online Application Form of the Scheme will be accepted from the 10th September 2019. The Taxi and Auto Driver who has their own Public Transport Vehicle may apply for the Scheme. Under the scheme Family of Driver will be considered as a unit and each family unit will get Financial Assistance of Rs 10000 on Annually Basis. Under the AP Auto Driver Scheme transport commissioners and the district collectors will be work as Nodal Officers.
Benefits of AP Auto Driver Scheme
The scheme will provide Financial Assistance of Ten Thousand Rupees to each beneficiary family. The amount will be transferred in the Beneficiary’s bank account through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) method. Andhra Pradesh Government has approved Rs 400 crore for the successful implementation of the scheme. if in a particular family two-person has a Commercial 0r Public Vehicle then both of these will get Financial Support of the scheme.
Overview of AP Auto Driver Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Introduction Date||September 2019|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Target beneficiary||Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Start Date to Apply||10th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Monetary assistance||10,000 rupees per year|
|Start Date||10 September|
|Toll Free Number||NA|
Objective of AP Auto Driver Scheme
The State Government wants to empower the Commercial and Public Vehicle Driver so that they can afford the annual maintenance of the vehicle. This Scheme will definitely reduce the burden of financial expenditure of Vehicles such as insurance, fitness certificate, repairs, and other requirements.
Features of Auto Taxi Cab Financial Assistance Scheme
- This is 100 percent Government Funded Scheme
- State Government has approved Approximate Rs 400 crore for the successful regulation of the scheme.
- Approximately 4 lakh people will be included as a beneficiary of the scheme.
- DTC/RTO/MVI Transport offices will provide complete Guidelines for filling up the Online Application Form.
- The Verification of the beneficiary’s eligibility will be done by village/ward volunteers through Village Secretariat / Commissioner of Municipality and Municipal Corporation by the District Collector.
- The Final Decision of inclusion of Beneficiary will be taken by Concerned authority.
Field Verification & Selection Process of Beneficiary
After the Verification of AP Auto Driver Scheme Application, the Regional Nodal Officer i.e. Commissioner in Urban areas and MPDO in Rural areas will forward application form and Document to the Collector and upload the details of applicant to the CFMS database portal. Now in the Last District Collector will approve the Beneficiary.
Eligibility for Andhra Pradesh Auto/Taxi Driver Scheme
- The Applicant should have their Auto/ Taxi Cab.
- Driving License of Light Moter Vehicle
- Auto rickshaw / Taxi / Maxi Cab will be covered under the scheme
- Valid Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
How to Apply Online for AP Auto/Taxi Driver Scheme
- The Process of inviting Online Application Form of Andhra Pradesh Auto Taxi Driver Financial Assistance scheme will start from the date of 10th September 2019.
- The Applicants with all the Required Eligibility, wants to apply for the scheme firstly visit at the official website.
- Now at the home page of the Official website, you will get “AP Auto Driver Scheme Apply Online” Option.
- Click on this Option and provide all the required details such as Personal Details, Contact Details, Vehicle Details, Address Details in the Application Form
- After that check once all the details carefully then click on the submit button.
- Now after the Submission of Application Form you will get Registration Number. Keep it safe for the future.
- Take a Print out of the application form and keep it for future reference.
Step to Check AP YSR Vahana Mitra Application Status
- After the successful submission of application form of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme, you may check your application status
- After that click on the Application Status Option
- Then enter Application Id and Aadhaar Number to check application status
How to Print or Download Application Receipt
- After the successful submission of application form of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme, you may Download Receipt of your Application Form
- After that Click on the Download Receipt Option
- Then enter Application Id and Aadhaar Number.