Andhra Pradesh YSR Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status, AP Annadata Sukhibhava Beneficiary List | AP Annadata Sukhibhava
Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme has introduced by Finance Minister Mr. Yanamala Ramakrishnudu in Andhra Pradesh state budget 2020. Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme is launched for AP Farmers for giving Subsidies on different crops like paddy, sugarcane, cotton, groundnut crops, maize, pulses and sunflower crop. For successful implementation of Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme state government has allocated Rs 5,000 crore. Check Scheme Key Factor & Subsidy in just below section.
AP Annadata Sukhibhava Yojana 2022
Under the implementation of Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme Government of state has enhanced the subsidies for paddy, sugarcane, cotton, groundnut crops, maize, pulses and sunflower crop. The Enhanced Subsidies for these crops are as follows for paddy, sugarcane, cotton and groundnut crops from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000, for maize from Rs. 8,333 to Rs. 12,500, pulses and sunflower crops from Rs. 6,250 to Rs. 10,000. Under Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 39.33 Lakh Farmers will be covered.
Brief Summary of AP Sukhibhava Scheme
|Scheme Name||Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme|
|Launched By||Mr. Yanamala Ramakrishnudu|
|Launched Date||5th February 2019|
|Beneficiary||Small & Marginal Farmer|
|Total Cost||Rs 5,000 crore|
|No. Of Beneficiary||39.33 Lakh|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Key Factor of Annadata Sukhibhava
- Empower Farmers– The objective of the scheme is to empower the Farmers of the state & To promote the agriculture sectors of state.
- Enhanced Subsidy- On dated 5th February 2019 Government has enhaced the subsidy amount for Paddy from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000, for maize from Rs. 8,333 to Rs. 12,500, pulses and sunflower crops from Rs. 6,250 to Rs. 10,000
- Number of Beneficiary- In Andhra Pradesh Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme government will include 39.33 Lakh Small & Marginal farmers.
- Cost- The total cost of Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme Government has allocated the Rs 5,000 crore.
Benefits of Annadata Sukhibhava
- Scheme will empower the farmers of the state
- It will provide the enhancement to agricultural sectors of the state.
- Scheme will serve better livelihood.
- Check NTR Bharosa Pensions
Statistics of the Scheme
|Families eligible for payment||50,19,358|
|Payment under process||4,05,926|