Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status may be easily checked with help of Aadhaar Number. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started to release Phase 1 Annadata Sukhibhava Payment. Till now government has done 12, 98,790 successful payments & 35, 90,486 Payments are under Process. Any farmer may check Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status & Amount Status by Aadhaar Number. Under Scheme government will cover total 51, 60,557 Beneficiaries but due to some issues there are 13, 44,458 beneficiary’s accounts are unavailable.
Check Annadata Sukhibhava Amount
On dated 19th February 2019 government of Andhra Pradesh has started the process of transferring Annadata Sukhibhava Phase 1 Payment. Any eligible farmer may check their Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status by simply entering their Aadhar Number. In the below of the article we are providing you the complete process to check Annadata Sukhibhava Amount so read the complete article till the end.
Annadata Sukhibhava Phase 1 Payment
In the First Phase Government will transfer the Payment in total 48, 89,276. Till on date 19th February 2019 government has successfully transferred the Payment in 12, 98,790 accounts and we can expect that government will transfer remained account’s Balance at end of the week. Under Annadata Sukhibhava Phase 1 government covers those beneficiaries whose bank account has no issue in transferring the amount. All the Financial allowance will be shared through DBT Method and you may check Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status with the help of your Aadhaar Number.
How check Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status
- First of all you have to visit at Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme official website.
- In the below section we will provide you all the direct links.
- Then click on the “Annadatha Login” Section.
- New window will open at your mobile or computer screen.
- Provide your 12 Digit Aadhaar Number & Click on the Send button.
- Now verify your Aadhaar number with OTP.
- After the successful verification your Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status will appear at your mobile or computer screen.
|User manual for web||Click Here|
|User manual for Mobile||Click Here|